Before Your First Visit
Please remember to get any referrals you need prior to your first visit. To save time, you may also print some of our forms, fill them out, and bring them to your appointment.
Please bring any radiographs, CT scans, or MRIs on either film or disc and their reports that you have. You may also want to bring any relevant laboratory reports, operative reports or prior physician reports. Remember to bring your insurance cards and a photo ID.
To save time, please download and fill out the following forms
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms:
- Install the most recent version of Adobe Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Save the form to your local drive on your own computer and note the location of the saved file.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Pro/Reader application.
- On the Acrobat Reader menu, go to File->Open. Open the file from the location in which you saved it.
- Complete the form and save the changes before emailing or printing.
Insurances We Accept
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield National Plans
- Bollinger/People CCN/CHN
- Cigna PPO and POS
- Empire Plan
- First Health
- Great West
- Horizon Medicare Blue
- Local 825
- One Health Plan
- PIP (Motor Vehicular Accident Insurances)
- Preferred Health
- Qualcare PPO, HMO
- Railroad MC
- Secure Horizons
- United Health Care
- US Family Health
- Wellcare Medicare
- Worker’s Compensation
(If you do not see your plan listed, please call us to check)
CareCredit for Treatment and Care
We offer CareCredit, a card designed specifically for your healthcare needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted, so you don’t have to put your health on hold while you save money. With low minimum monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties, you can get your procedure sooner. You can also use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or additional procedures.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Get the treatment or procedure you want, when you want it
- Enjoy monthly payment options
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Apply now or to learn more about CareCredit, please contact us.